The start of 2020 is the perfect time to reflect and refresh our routines and processes.
This case study about the Saint Louis Zoo shares proven strategies for how a fellow Thompson & Associates client achieves great results with our partnership by:
- Obtaining buy-in from leadership and key volunteers to be champions for the Thompson & Associates process;
- Incorporating the process into donor stewardship as an “estate plan review”;
- Bridging the gap between the concept of support and actually making a gift;
- Educating donors who feel “stuck” to know exactly how to achieve a more holistic giving plan;
- Celebrating donors for their legacy intentions;
- Encouraging donors to share their intentions and be recognized as they wish; and,
- Showcasing donor stories to attract others to participate in the program.
Don’t miss the special testimonial video below!